The Daddyshack Cup
The state election was called for the same day
and we won't run in December,
so the next day will be in January.
We will post the date and advertise when we are locked in somewhere.
Our apologies & thanks.
Last time the players and sponsors made just over $13,500 for the Lyle family.
This time it's a pairs event with 2 man Ambrose being the format, so grab a friend and enter.
RULES OF 2 MAN AMBROSE
* Groups of two players work as a team.
* Each player hits off the tee, the best shot is selected and all other players pick up their ball and place it, within one handspan, alongside the best ball.
*Each person then hits a second shot from the same spot. The best shot is again selected.
* This continues until the ball is in the hole.
* On the putting green the best ball is marked and the other balls are played from this position.
* Handicap is worked out by adding the 2 players handicaps then dividing by 1/4
* Each player must have at least 6 drives on the card.
There will be nearest the pins on two of the par 3's
Big Prizes for the winners
The $5000 Hole In One
ENTRY FEE IS: $75 for guests & $50 for Eynesbury members
Entry includes: Competition entry, Green Fee, Cart and Pot & Parma afterwards.
The standard DaddyShack Cup rules apply
1. You must have an official Golflink handicap to enter the daily competition
2. Only pairs will be put together to play, no groups of four friends are allowed in the one group
(this is to keep the Cup as fair as possible)
Enter by expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Eynesbury Pro Shop on 03 9971 0403
1st DaddyShack Cup : 15th April (Winner had 37 points)
2nd DaddyShack Cup : 24th June (Winner had 34 points)
3rd DaddyShack Cup : 1st September (Jarrod Lyle Charity Day raised $13,565)
4th DaddyShack Cup : Postponed until January